Friday, April 25, 2008

new project: self initiated brief

Exciting! However, since last Tuesday I have become increasingly distressed with the task of setting myself a brief. There are so many ideas i want to pursue!! Well to begin with i narrowed my choice down to creating an illustration project, as i really enjoy drawing and collage. "whats an illustration project?' said Luke. Right, got some thinking to do. I think i really just needed to have a theme and be more specific rather than just say i want to illustrate. The two ideas i had were to contact a band and create a set of graphics for them, or to create an illustration book of all my drawings, on a theme like sweets or buses or something.
Here are two illustrators i have fallen in love with - Nina Chakrabarti and Si Scott.

No comments: