Monday, February 11, 2008

My pages

I was mainly inspired by the last line of the book, I loved how I had such a vivid image in my head of a white stag, and just had to create it on paper. I wanted to convey the feeling of a wintery surrounding, cold and icy, I imagined the book to be set in Canada, and I've still not read it so I have yet to find out. I decided I didn't want an influenced perception of the lines I was given, so as to have a fresh outlook, and an original idea for my pages.
The photograph was taken on a cold day in Hyde Park, and I like how you can see some urban landscape in the background, as I was unsure of the time the book was written.
In the final magazine all the information about the books(plus students emails) are written, so that everyone finds out the name and author of the book their lines came from.Watch this space for pics of the magazine in all it's glory....

No comments: